Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Five-O #35 {Autumn Glory}

Good Morning, Friends & Family!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I've got lots of Fall Fabulousness to share with you on today's:

Friday, I took a short walk to just enjoy the Autumn Glory.

As you can see, it was a perfectly lovely walk!

Saturday, I was privileged to spend the day with my care group at Rader Farms.
It was chilly, but lots of fun was had by all! :)


Last week, my darling computer, CatchingFire, died on me
and it's costing me $269 out of my own pocket to get it fixed.
Therefore, I'm taking as many side jobs as possible right now!
With that in mind, Monday I put in an extra day of nannying
where I was able to capture this:

Is she darling or what!?!?!?!?

Tuesday was a perfectly lovely autumn day in every sense of the word!

These are the kind of Autumn Days I LIVE for! :)

Thursday, I witnessed this GORGEOUS Pink Sunrise:

Thank You, Jesus, for this gorgeousness! :)

How was your week?
Are you enjoying the lovely fall weather?

I would love to hear your stories!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
I hope to see you back really soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment