Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Walk in Country Places {An Autumn Photo Shoot}

Good Morning, Everyone!

I've decided to take a little break from the Christmas Photos today.
Not because I'm tired of them or anything...
rather I just stumbled across a shoot that I did last fall
that I'm very excited to share with you!

I'm sure you're going to recognize the Lovely Little Lady in these photos...
she has been the "Star" of many of my shoots.
I love that she lets me practice on her :).
Also, I will be sharing some images she took of me...
I think her photography skills are getting pretty good.

Let me give a "SHOUT OUT" to my AMAZING PAPA GENE!
He helped Maranda and I find these beautiful places to shoot in!
Love you, Papa! xoxo

Please enjoy!















 Thank you for viewing!

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment