Friday, January 10, 2014

An Elegant Holiday {A Christmas Photo Shoot}

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am here today to share another Christmas Photo Shoot with you
(as previously promised here.)
I'm really excited to share this one with you!
This shoot was probably my favorite Christmas Shoot I did this year.
Why?
Well...
1. I babysit for this family, so I have a connection with the girls.
Ask any photographer...THIS ALWAYS makes the shoot easier!
2. It was the first Elegant Christmas Shoot I had done.
The words I would choose to describe the other shoots would be:
"cute" and "fun".
This one was fun and classy!
3. I fell completely in love with the venue the family chose.
4. Everything about this shoot SCREAMS "Merry and Bright!"
I simply LOVE IT! <3<3<3<3

What do you think?











































Honestly, this shoot went EXACTLY the way I wanted it to!
Not sure that's ever happened before! :)

Thank you for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment