Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Snowy Photo Shoot {52 Photos Project Week 2: Criss-Cross}

Good Day, Loves!

I am here today to share a wintry photo shoot with you.
Why am I sharing a WINTER shoot with you NOW?
Well, because I have a few minutes on my hands
and I am actually really proud of this shoot
and want to share it with you :).

Plus, my 52 Photos Challenge for this week is:
Criss-Cross
and this photo shoot includes something that I think counts.
Please enjoy!
































































Have you caught the Criss-Cross theme yet?
Well, I guess there's technically been more than one...
Her Braid:

and The Fence:


I hope you enjoyed viewing these photos
as much as we did shooting them!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Please visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment