Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Very Special Photography Experience

Good Evening!
I hope this finds you enjoying your summer 
and looking forward to your prospective Independence Day celebrations.
I have some very special photos to share with you this evening.
Earlier this year, I was privileged to do my first Maternity shoot.
It was a WONDERFUL experience (one that I would love to visit again!)
At the time, the Mommy-to-be requested that I not share the images 
so she could "unveil" them at her baby showers (what a clever idea!). 
I was happy to oblige her!
Her precious little boy was born May 16th
and I was privileged to take his 1 month old photos a few weeks ago.
Please meet Jake & Jessie and their adorable son, Tate!




























Here He Is!!!!


















































Thank you for viewing!
Please comment/critique!


No comments:

Post a Comment