Saturday, May 30, 2015

Summer Bucket List {Sweet Summertime}


Sweet Summertime

For several years now,
I've been tossing around the idea
of putting together an "official" Summer Bucket List.
Well, I believe the time has come!


For me, Summer begins when schools let out.
And for me, that was yesterday.
(Oh! And do I have some AWESOME photos to share!)
I've got some really awesome things that I want to do this summer
and since I don't really have an extended vacation planned
I'm hoping to check off at least one item per week.


1. Do a Carnival themed photo shoot.
2. Try a new recipe out on my Grandparents 
with the help of Grandpa's new grill :).
3. Eat nothing but fresh peaches for dinner.
(Actually did that one last night!)



4. Watch a fireworks show.
5. Get up early on a Saturday morning
and visit the Farmer's Market with my mama and my camera.
(I'll be sharing the photos soon!)


6. Take a sunset walk along the East side 
of the Illinois River with my camera.
7. Take a day trip to Chicago.
(I went with my cousins...we had a blast!)
8. Get some sun on my glow-in-the-dark legs.
(I officially have tan lines from my converse all stars!)
9. Have a Smoothie King date with my cousin.
10. Share some watermelon and bing cherries 
with my YMCA kiddos on a picnic.
(This is my annual Fourth of July tradition!)

11. Make an ice cream sandwich cake for a family gathering.
12. Watch a sunset from Fondulac Drive.
13. Enjoy some fried squash and zucchini and corn on the cob.
14. Have a special dinner for my mother's birthday.
15.Have an outdoor movie night.

What are your plans for the summer?
Have you made an official summer bucket list?

I would love to hear your plans! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment