Monday, March 4, 2013

30 Day Photography Challenge :)

Good Afternoon!

I just have to say that I am VERY EXCITED about today's blog!!!! 30 days ago, I found a photography challenge on Pinterest (COMPLETELY OBSESSED with that website!!!! <3). I am an ASPIRING photographer and I thought, "Oh, this seems cool...let's see what I can do with it!"
Now that you have seen THE CHALLENGE, I shall share the photos with you! ;) PLEASE feel free to critique any and all of them! Some, I admit, could have been MUCH better, but I developed a case of bronchitis at the beginning of the challenge and simply did not have the ENERGY to put a lot into it. Throughout THE CHALLENGE, I have been posting a new photo to FACEBOOK everyday...along with the photos I will be sharing the original descriptions I wrote to go along with them :). HERE WE GO!!!!

Day One - Self-Portrait
(Apparently, I wasn't feeling very WORDY on this particular day, because I didn't add anymore of a description than that...however, I must have been feeling CUTE because I took and saved THREE Self-Portraits instead of the required ONE...)




Day Two - What You Wore
New All Stars & SASSY bag!!!! LOVE!!!! <3<3<3<3

Day Three - Clouds

Day Four - "Something Green"
:P

Day Five - After Dark
I like this shot 'cause it reminds me of one of my favorite songs, "Come Home" by Lordsong..."There's a light of hope still shining. Mercy leaves it on. So you're wandering heart can find it's way back home..."

Day Six - Obsession
Lol...anyone who knows me, knows I'm addicted to Starbucks...I usually only get one tho...but today was "Buy 1 get 1 FREE"...;)

Day Seven - Changes to Come
Ok, PLEASE excuse the semi-lameness of this...I was hoping to get pic of a building under construction or a pregnant mommy...but that just didn't happen today...the best I could come up with was Daylight Savings Time

Day Eight - Routine
Every morning I have a tall glass of juice and a cup of coffee...you probably wouldn't wanna talk to me first thing in the morning without the coffee...lol

Day Nine - Someone You Love
Ok, so OBVIOUSLY, this is a photo of a photo...but haven't seen my big Sis, Melissa in a few weeks and I've really been missing her the past few days so I decided that she was the person I wanted to photograph today...and my beautiful nephew, Jordan, as well :) I LOVE YOU, SIS!!!!

Day Ten - Childhood Memory
Took my YMCA kids on a Field Trip to the new Riverfront Museum today...watched a Planetarium show...brought back childhood memories of seeing Planetarium shows at Lakeview with my Dad :)


Day Eleven - Something Blue
Two of my little baby girls soaring into the blue ;)


Day Twelve - Sunset
My Boppy Girl (my cousin, McKenzie) says this reminds her of the African Savannah :)

Day Thirteen - Cannot Live Without
There's not much I can't live without...I don't NEED much, but I NEED Him & He is the music of my heart ♥
  
 Day Fourteen - Eyes
Three of my favorite people (my cousins, Maranda, Madi, & McKenzie)...all with BEAUTIFUL PEEPERS!!!!

 Day Fifteen - Silhouette
Three FABULOUS females!!!! ;)


Day Sixteen - A Good Habit
=)

Day Seventeen - Technology
If there's anyone who's got technology "wired", it's her! ;) ♥ My Madi!
 

Day Eighteen - Your Shoes
Love
these boots!!!! ;) ♥♥♥♥
 

Day Nineteen - What You Want
In preparation for the blizzard occurring now, my kids and I created these beautiful snowflakes and hung them on our classroom window...WE WANT A SNOW DAY!!!! ;)
 

Day Twenty - In My Bag
Ssssoooo
...here are some of the necessities I carry around with me on a daily basis...notice I said "some"...I actually have a lot more junk in my purse than this...lol
 


Day Twenty-one - Faceless Self-Portrait
Okay, so I realize I have posted several different photos containing shoes...but what can I say? I'm just a shoe kinda girl! ;) Also, anyone who knows me knows about my Black and White fetish ♥♥♥♥
  
 Day Twenty-two - Inspirational
This happens to be two of my very favorite people, my cousins, Steve & Amber Kinney. They inspire me in many ways, but this is a photo of them with their three foster kids. It's a HUGE commitment to open your home and heart to love and provide for three darling little people that could be snatched away from you at a moment's notice. This family inspires me to lend a helping a hand even when there is a possibility for me to get hurt in the end. Love you guys! ♥♥♥♥


 Day Twenty-three - Patterns
Lol...as I'm sure you can see, we have LOTS of different patterns going on here :)


 Day Twenty-four - Animals
Ok, so OBVIOUSLY I did NOT take this photo today...I took it last summer on the College & Career trip to St. Louis. :)


Day Twenty-five - Stranger
I don't know this lovely lady's name, but at the same time I don't know if I can really consider her a "stranger". After all, she works at Starbucks, my home away from home :).


Day Twenty-six - Close-Up
Our AWESOME Mr. Tim!
 


Day Twenty-seven - Celebration
It's a SNOW Party!!!! :)


Day Twenty-eight - Flowers
This is the bouquet I carried in my lovely friend, Alisha's wedding :)
 


Day Twenty-Nine - Black & White
Mini icicles hanging on the banister in front of my house :)


Day Thirty - FINAL DAY - Self-portrait
:)

As kind of a "P.S."...this big fella was watching me take my final self-portrait and barking the whole time...talk about giving a girl performance issues!!!!


 I hope you enjoyed viewing my photos as much as I did taking them! 

Have a great week!!!!

Sarah D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment