Saturday, March 16, 2013

"You Can Stand Under My Umbrella..."

Good Evening!

I hope this finds you enjoying a nice, relaxing weekend! If not, then I hope you can have a relaxing day tomorrow! :)

Ssssoooo...last Saturday I spent the day hanging out with my Sister, Melissa, my Nephew, Jordan and my Cousin, Maranda. We were actually together to celebrate my nephew's 12th birthday, which is today as a matter of fact :), and my birthday which is coming up on Tuesday. I had brought my camera along for the day with the intention of capturing a couple of cute family moments. However, that did NOT turn out to be the case. I did use my camera, but it turned into a full shoot of me and my cousin playing in the light drizzle that was falling. 

Let me brag on my cousin, Maranda, here for a second. This girl is 14 years old and more like a sister to me than a cousin. Anyway, she has graciously allowed me to take her pictures on MANY different occasions. Lately, however, she's been wanting to get BEHIND the camera. All pictures of me in this blog were taken by here...did I mention she's only 14?!?!?!?! :)

Please enjoy the music while viewing our photos! :)




































Don't forget to let me know what you think!

Thanks for viewing!

Love, Sarah D.














1 comment: