Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring has Sprung & Love is in the Air!

Happy Tuesday!

I am not an outdoorsy kind of girl!
 However, I absolutely LOVE the different seasons 
and the colors that come with them.

This past weekend, my camera and I 
(along with my mother)
 took a walk around our neighborhood. 
We were intending to get a little exercise 
while enjoying the GORGEOUS Spring weather. 
Well, I don't know how much exercise we got
- we DEFINITELY weren't jogging or power-walking - 
but I did get to capture some 
LOVELY Signs of Spring

Also, I would DEFINITELY say that LOVE is in the Air this Spring Season. 
I was privileged to photograph a newly engaged couple, 
my dear friend, Bobbie and her fiance Fidel
These are not their "official" engagement photos, 
just some "In Love" photos including a photo or two 
that will grace the front of the "Save the Dates" :). 






 























Thanks for viewing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment