Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Five-O #49 {A Very FULL Week!}

Good Morning!
And Happy Friday to you!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I have had...a week...
It's been awesome at times, 
extremely stressful at others.
Fun and hectic, lovely and depressing.
Like I said, I've had a week.
Why don't you take a seat, grab a cup of tea
(I sure need one right now!)
and I'll tell you all about it on today's:

On Friday I was still recovering 
from the worst sinus infection of my life
and, at my mother's prompting, 
decided that getting out of the house
for a short trip to the library 
and Starbucks might be beneficial to my health.

I'd say my mother was right...

That Tiramisu Frappucino was so delicious, 
it inspired me to (FINALLY!) update my chalkboard art:

LOL...this makes me smile every time I look at it!

Sunday I finally felt well enough to resume normal activities
which, of course, means CHURCH TIME!
It felt so good to be back in the House of God...
seriously...when I'm away for a while;
whether it be due to illness or vacation or whatever,
I MISS IT!
So I was VERY glad to be back!
Furthermore, I was glad that it was warm enough outside
to go without tights! :)

Anyway, in addition to being happy about returning to my usual activities,
I was also excited because it was International Women's Day.
I had only recently learned that there was even such a thing
and I was really looking forward to celebrating it
with a "selfie" photo shoot :)

To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman. - Elizabeth Arden.

Monday night I spent hanging out with my cousin.
ACTS Student Convention 2015 is coming up soon
and she's been begging me to play ping-pong with her
to help prepare her for the competition.
Of course, I was HAPPY to oblige.
Especially when she offered to pay for Starbucks afterward...:)

Yummy, yummy,  yummy to our tummies! :)
And let me just say, we NEEDED those frappucinos
after our fierce ping-pong battles!
We were completely sweated down
and could barely walk because our leg muscles were so tight!

Tuesday I did a super fun photo shoot with G&G,
the darlings I nanny once a week.
It was a complete success 
and I'm very happy with how the photos turned out.
I will be sharing the full shoot soon
but here is a preview:

Doesn't their darlingness make you just want to swoon?!

Wednesday and Thursday were...uh...interesting days work-wise.
A whole lot of stuff went wrong
and frankly, I felt worn out by 7am on both days.
However, thanks to some Heavenly help,
I kept on truckin'.
And Wednesday evening in Kids' Church,
it paid off!
We had an EXCELLENT class.
Great worship and prayer abounded for nearly two hours!

It was a beautiful, precious time
with the kids pouring their hearts out to the Lord.

How was your week?
Have any new chalkboard art to share?
My birthday is coming up soon
and I have some birthday themed chalkboard art to do! :)
Did you celebrate International Women's Day?
What has been happening in your Sunday School/Junior Church class?

I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you so  much for visiting today!
I hope you come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment