Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Five-O #50 {I believe Spring is on it's way!}

Happy Friday, Loves!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I myself am doing very well indeed...
yesterday was my 20-none-of-your-business birthday
and I basically have been celebrating it all week! :)

Come along with me and I'll tell you all about it on today's:

Last Friday was picture day at TJ...
so, obviously, this means that all the little children
were dressed in their best!
But that didn't stop us from going outside 
and enjoying the nice weather that afternoon!

In case you're wondering...
Lulabelle and Louise are making a Fairy Ring
to welcome the Springtime fairies! :)

Saturday my cousins and I went on a photo shoot
(will share the pics from that shoot soon!)...
I love capturing pics of other people shooting!

Isn't that the cutest lil' photographer you've ever seen in your life?!

Sunday after church Mom surprised me by taking me to dinner at Lorena's:
my favorite authentic Mexican restaurant in the area.

MMMMMMMMM! Fajitas!

On Monday I had to temporarily abandon my little TJ darlings
and go help out at another YMCA school site: Charter Oak.
It was not a pleasant experience...enough said.
However, I did manage to capture this lovely image
which helped my outlook immensely!

It was 70 degrees that day!
*sigh* Spring...

On Tuesday I initiated a new "program" at TJ:
The Tattle Bear.
Her name is Miss Benedict, but her title is the Tattle Bear.
Basically, I instructed the TJ that only if someone is hurt
or being bullied should they tell on one another.
Otherwise, they should take their complaints 
(She's looking at me! He took my block! They're copying me!) to Miss Benedict.
This allows them to express their feelings about what is going on
but at the same time frees me up to handle more important matters.

Do you have any idea how much time Miss Benedict has saved me this week?!

How was your week?
How are you enjoying the lovely Spring weather?
Have you ever used a Tattle Bear or something like that with your kids?

I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment