Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Cheery Thanksgiving to You All! {Today, I'm Thankful for You}

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
I pray this finds you all in good health
and planning to enjoy this day to the utmost!
May God's Richest Blessings be upon your homes this Holiday!

Before we all close the doors on our prospective Thanksgivings
and begin focusing on Christmas,
I wanted to take a second and say,
"Today, I'm Thankful for You". 
All of you.
Those who read blog and those that don't. 
Those that are apart of my life and those that aren't.
Those that love me for who I am and those that don't. 
I choose to be thankful for all of you.
Today, I'm thankful for everything and everyone.
The ups and downs that make this a Roller-Coaster Life.
The good, the bad and the ugly situations that have shaped who I am.
The "Scary Stories" that are included in my life's narrative.
The fun, laugh-til-you-cry craziness. 
The weepy, sentimental times. 
I'm thankful for it all.
I am who I am because of what has occurred in my life
both past and present. 

I pray you all had a Wonderful Day of Thanksgiving
and ate entire too much turkey and pie! <3

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment