Friday, November 29, 2013

Farewell to Fall {Welcome Winter}

Good Evening (or VERY early morning...whichever you prefer...)!
Thanksgiving Day is over
and for me, this means that it is time to bid Farewell to Fall
and Welcome Winter with open arms. 
That being said,
I have lots of photos of Autumn Loveliness to share 
before the season is completely over.

So please enjoy one last post filled to brim with Fall Gloriousness!















One particularly fine Autumn day, I didn't have my camera with me
and had to settle for snapping photos with my iphone.














I'm rather proud of them...my little iphone does a pretty good job.
But my camera is one true love and I much prefer shooting with it!
The last few days have rather chilly and the mornings have come with a frosty covering...




With that in mind and with open arms, I say:


Thank you for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment