Tuesday, November 19, 2013

There's a Little One Coming...{Maternity Photography}

Good Morning, Everyone!
I hope this finds you all doing well...
particularly those of you in the Central Illinois area.
(For those of you who don't know, 
we experienced multiple tornadoes last Sunday morning
and several towns in the Peoria Area were devastated.)
My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families
especially those residents of Washington, IL.
May God bless and keep you all during this difficult time.

In addition to feeling sadness from the tornadoes,
I seem to be having a bout of the Tuesday Blues
(I'm sure that's a real thing...I saw it on another blog...).
So I decided to cheer myself up by sharing some Maternity Photos with you.
Photographed by Yours Truly, OF COURSE! :)

Last month, I was privileged to take my GORGEOUS cousin, 
Shameika's Maternity photos.
You know, I've heard multiple times during my lifetime
that when a woman is expecting, she just has a glow about her...
Well...I couldn't agree more...
Meet the Lovely Shameika!





































Thank you for viewing!

As closing note...Mr. Elijah is here!
And both mom and baby are doing great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment