Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby, It's COLD Outside! {Christmas Photo Challenge Instagram Diary}

Good (FREEZING) Evening, Friends!
It has been a BITTERLY cold day here in Central Illinois
(and believe me, I KNOW!!!!
I stood outside for about 15 minutes 
trying to open my frozen shut gas door at the pump...)
Whenever it is this cold,
I look for things that will cheer me up 
and make me feel all warm and toasty inside.

Well, nothing warms me up faster than the Christmas Spirit.
So right now I'm going to share my Christmas Photo Challenge with you.
Now, just a warming, I took most of these photos with my Iphone
so they aren't the greatest quality in the world, 
but I'm still pretty proud of them.

I will be sharing the photo captions 
as I usually do when sharing a photo challenge.
If you would be interested in viewing other photo challenges
I have participated in, please click here.
Oh, and here. :)

Christmas Photo Challenge 2013
Day 1: #Selfie #Christmasphotochallenge

Day 2: #somethingred #christmas #christmastime #believe

Day 3: #HotDrink #Decemberphotochallenge #starbucks

Day 4: #somethinggreen  The Tiniest Tree :) 

Day 5: #decorations Working away on the Church Christmas Wreath...my annual project :) 

Day 6: #joy 
Is there anything more joyful than a pile of Christmas picture #books ? #nerdgirl  

Day 7: #scarf #batman

Day 8: #Christmaslights

Day 9: #christmassweater 
okay ssssoooo it's not really a Christmas sweater...
but it's red and the wearer is #precious :)
 

 Day 10: #wrappingpaper 
Right now I'm sitting in front of the #Christmastree
watching a #Christmas movie and wrapping presents...a perfect afternoon. ;) 

Day 11:  #ornaments 
These are handmade cardboard "gingerbread" ornaments 
that the kiddos and I made :).

Day 12: #gifts
  
Day 13: #ootd 
My purple tights are definitely one of my favorite pairs 
of stockings right now :). #snow

Day 14: #plushie 
This photo is from a family #Christmas photo shoot I did a few weeks ago. 
Will be sharing more of it on the blog soon! :) 
#pathologicalpicturetaker

Day 15: #boots 
I am completely obsessed with these boots! 
Definitely my favs!

Day 16: #candle
I love the message on my message board...
any guesses on who penned it? :)

Day 17: #hair 
Okay, honestly I think this challenge was kinda weird...
take a photo of hair? On a Christmas photo challenge???? 
Yeah...#weird 

Day 18: #blackandwhite 
*sigh* I love snow on the #trees 

Day 19: #candycane 
Made these adorable #craft #goodies for the kiddos this morning :)  

Day 20: #bow 
Love my #red ribbons on my black and white packages :) 

Day 21: #treetopper 
As I've mentioned before, I'm completely #obsessed 
with this black and white ribbon! :)  

Day 22: Christmas tree  
Christmas #craft I made as a #gift for my grandparents this year...
I like it so much I'm probably gonna have to make myself one ;) 

Day 23: #Christmaslist 
This reminds of the song "My Grown-up Christmas List"...
not trying to be cliche...this is truly what I want. 

Day 24: #Christmaseve 
Today has been (mostly) a #pajama day. 
Been busy #crafting and wrapping gifts 
while repeatedly watching #blackfish 
(eye-opening #documentary about #orcas in captivity). 
Had a #yummy Christmas Eve #dinner of #spaghetti 
and #pumpkinpie #goodday #sundancefilmfestival #controversy #aeropostale #crafts 

Day 25: Christmas 
What a #lovely day it has been! :)  

Day 26:  #Family 
Love these #gorgeous #girls !!!! 
These are the #sisters I never had! #cousins

Day 27: #favoritegift 
I guess technically that's two gifts...
I really couldn't choose just one. 
I ADORE my #photographer #nutcracker 
and my new #beautiful #coffee cup! 

Day 28: #upsidedown 
 #magical coffee

Day 29: #handwriting 
Look at the #sweet #message 
my #cousin left on my message board :)  

Day 30: #warmblanket 
I love this blanket! Very Christmassy and charming! :)  

Day 31: My #newyears #celebration 


Thank you for viewing!

Have you ever participated in a photo challenge?
I would love to hear about it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment