Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Five-O #19 {Hello, July!}

Good Morning, Dears!
Happy Friday
and, of course, Happy Independence Day!

I hope this finds you enjoying this American Holiday with those you love.

But anyway, onto this week's

Last Week's Little Scribblers theme was:
Plants & Bugs.
We did a lot of fun crafts,
but on Friday we finished up the curriculum with Band-aid Fireflies.

I think they turned out great! :)
Super Cute!

Sunday in church I had a non-spiritual revelation.
I realized that my cousins are just as nerdy as I am.
It seems we can't go anywhere without our Best Friends.

You never know when we might have a few minutes
between services to get a couple of pages read! :)

Tuesday, the Little Scribblers and I greeted the month of July
by Splish-Splashing in the Pool! :)

Wednesday, I just HAD to capture this photo!

for some odd reason, holding my shoe helped
this Precious Little Boy fall asleep at Nap time two days in a row! :)
This is why I do what I do.

Thursday, I took my Little Scribblers on a Fourth of July Picnic
complete with watermelon and cherries!
Also, in celebration of the occasion,
I gave each of my darlings a small American Flag to keep.
The photo ops were AMAZING! :)

I love these Little Scribblers with all my heart! :)

I hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth of July!

Come back and visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment