Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Five-O #18 {Scrumptious Bakery Items, Swimming, and Sweet Love Notes}

Good Morning, Darlings!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I honestly cannot believe how fast the weeks are flying by!
Perhaps it's because I feel like all I do during the week
is run around after a bunch of Little Scribblers! :)

Come on! And I'll tell you more on today's

Saturday I got up early to get my car fixed
(shout out to my Mom who paid for the new brake pads!
THANK YOU!!!!).
After dropping off my car to be repaired,
Mom and I headed to Panera Bread for a SCRUMPTIOUS Breakfast.

I once heard Christian Comedian Chonda Pierce say,
"Some people are so proud of their gym memberships
that they wear a shirt that says: 'I Belong to the Gym'.
I want a shirt that says: 'I Belong to the Bakery.'"
My thoughts exactly! :)

As usual, the weekend passed way to fast for me!
But I was actually somewhat excited for work on Monday.
Monday was the first day my Little Scribblers were allowed to swim! :)

They had LOTS of fun and completely wore themselves out
and took great naps! :)

Tuesday on my lunch break,
I was able to enjoy sitting by the pool WITHOUT
a whole bunch of Little Scribblers running around! :)

I would say that it was a lovely experience working on my tan,
but it's more accurate for me to say that the Sun worked on me
and turned me into a walking tomato.
I'm not kidding...

Wednesday was yet another swim day!

My little darlings just can't seem to get enough!
They are never ready to get out
and ask me every morning if it is a Swim Day.

Thursday is always a Fun Day at the YMCA
because the Peoria Public Library Bookmobile visits us! :)
(Also, it happened to be my Mom's Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Mom!)
Last week, we checked out several books from the Bookmobile.
I told the Little Scribblers that we were going to return them
with Love Notes inside :).

Obviously, I did the lettering,
but then I had the Little Scribblers doodle all over the heart with crayons.
They turned out adorable!
The Librarian on the Bookmobile absolutely LOVED them! :)

How was your week?
I would LOVE to hear all about it!

Thank you so much for visiting today!
I hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment