Friday, December 13, 2013

Deck the Halls... {With Delightful Decor}

Good Evening, Everyone!
Merry Christmas!
This weekend I will be rushing around like a mad woman
due to my church Christmas Program. 
I anticipated the craziness and took today and next Monday off from work.
I had quite a few things to do today,
but I also wanted to work some more on my Christmas decorations.

Well...I succeeded! :)
What do you think?







I guess in a way I consider this shelf my "mantle".
And the decorating ideas I get for it
usually come from someone else's mantle.
This Christmas theme is no exception!
The Rainbow Forest comes from Mr. Michael Wurm.
You should check out his blog:
inspiredbycharm.com
I don't even know what to say about it.
It's brilliant, charming, bright, inspiring...you get the picture.

I have also been decorating elsewhere in my room and house.

This lantern is definitely one of my favorite decorating pieces!
And I am completely OBSESSED with this ribbon!

Some of my favorite parts of decorating for the Holidays are:
the memories that come attached to the pieces of decor.
Like these two beautiful little people...

My WONDERFUL grandparents gave them to me as a Christmas gift
several years ago and I absolutely treasure them!
I love their vintage feel
and, of course, the fact that they from my grandparents.

What pieces of your decor are of special meaning to you and why?
I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you for viewing!
I pray God's richest blessings upon you and yours this Christmas season.


No comments:

Post a Comment