Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Five-O #31 {Something Precious Arrived in the Mail...}

Good Morning, Loves!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I don't know about you,
but for me, this week has absolutely FLOWN by!
This most likely has something to do
with my four-day weekend last Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday :).

Come along with me and I'll tell you all about it on today's:

Friday was the start of my four-day weekend
and I had Christmas on the brain something fierce!
I guess part of that is due to the fact 
that I spent sometime over at my cousins' house
working on Christmas Program plans
in addition to Pastor Appreciation plans :).

Doesn't that photo make you long for the Holiday Season?

Saturday, I along with my Grandparents, Mom, some friends from church,
and the little guy I was babysitting made a trip to Tanner's Orchard.
Visiting an orchard is one of my favorite fall activities!
I haven't been able to visit Tanner's for the last few years,
so this was a real treat for me!

Just in case you didn't know,
I absolutely ADORE all things Autumn! :)

Sunday I was privileged to take 1 Year Anniversary photos
of my dear friend, Amanda and her husband, Chris.
This couple is very special to me for many reasons,
but one of the main ones is that are the first couple I've ever "professionally" photographed! :)

Monday I pretty much sat in my mother's recliner all day.
Now, don't get me wrong, I was working...
I edited QUITE A FEW photos that day.
But it was nice to sit with my feet up
and enjoy a bit of autumn scrumptiousness while I was at it! :)

Just in case you couldn't tell,
that's hot apple cider in that darling little teacup! :)

Tuesday was back to work :(
and Wednesday was an early dismissal day at TJ
(for those of you who don't remember,
this means that I get to work nearly 9 hours 
surrounded by 15+ children...
I will tell you more about THAT experience later!)
Thursday was more of the same
as far as work is concerned...
and, I guess, I just expected it to be a "normal" Thursday...
except that this little darling turned up in the mail
and completely saved my Thursday! :)

WHEN'S GIRLS MOVIE NIGHT?!?!?!?!

How has your week been?
Have you begun planning for Christmas yet?
Have you been able to watch
The Fault in our Stars yet?
What did you think of it?
I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Thank you so much for visiting today!
I hope you to see back again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment