Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Five-O #28 {Hello, September!}

Happy September, Lovelies!
I hope this finds you doing well.

As I'm sure you well know,
I've been anticipating the Autumn Season for WEEKS now
and am completely overjoyed that the month of September has FINALLY arrived
so I can cover my space with fall decor
and spend my time doing Autumn Crafts :).

Join me for this

and I'll tell you all about it! :)

Friday, I continued the Autumn Book Review Photo Shoot that I had begun the previous day.

I adore my darling booklovers!

Saturday I was privileged to photograph the First Birthday Party
of this precious little guy at the Peoria Zoo!

I already thought this little dude was adorable,
then I found out about his love for Oreo cookies
and we just bonded further! :)

Monday was Labor Day (Yay! No Work!
Well, no work at work anyway...).
Mom and I got up in the attic and retrieved all of our fall decor
*SQUEAL*.
Regardless of the hot glue gun burns,
I had a great time making this new wreath for the front door.

Tuesday I took a moment to snap a photo of my Current Read.

Honestly, when first heard from my fellow Blissful Bookworms
that this was going to be one of our Book Club reads,
I was a little leery.
Mystical and Magical books really aren't my favorite
and I generally stay away from them.
But I had promised myself that I would at least read a bit of each book
the Blissful Bookworms promoted,
so I started reading it.
And let me just say...I LOVE it so far!
I'm about halfway through it and cannot wait to finish it
and have already added it to my Amazon shopping cart for future purchase!

Wednesday, my Lovely Cousin, Madi, visited me at work (again!).
While there, the craft project the lovelies and I were making
inspired her to make this for me.

Needless to say, I fell head over heels in love with it
and framed it as soon as I got home! :)

How was your week?
Are you reading anything interesting?
Have you begun your Autumn Decorating?

I would love to hear your stories!

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment