Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Five-O #38 {The Fire is Ssssoooo Delightful!}

Good Morning, Dear Ones!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I don't know what kind of weather you're experiencing where you are,
but have pretty much run the gamut around here!
(Just so you know, I had to look up how to spell "gamut"...
you don't wanna know how I spelled it the first time...)
We had chilly over the weekend,
then it warmed up a bit Sunday and Monday
and then we had snow Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday...
Seriously? Can you make up your mind already?
Put on some fuzzy socks and get comfortable
and I'll tell you all about it on today's:

Friday was CHILLY!
When I went to work that morning,
there was a vivid frost covering everything.

But honestly, this didn't bother me much
because I knew I would be spending the evening
around a ROARING bonfire with friends and family :).

Bonfires are definitely a fall favorite of mine!
Even if my toes get so numb I think they're going to fall off! LOL!

Saturday, some of my family and I
made the trek out to Deer Creek, IL
for the Annual Pancake and Sausage Supper.
(You can read more about this event here)

It was SCRUMPTIOUS as usual! :)

When the temperatures start falling
and Jack Frost makes his glistening appearance,
my internal Christmas Spirit
always cranks up a notch or two.
Therefore, on Sunday night 
when the Booklover in me 
decided I NEEDED to take a book photo,
I also decided that Christmas Lights 
in the background were a MUST HAVE!

Okay, so it looks like the Christmas Lights became the main subject...
Whatever...:P

As I've already mentioned,
Tuesday brought more frigid temperatures and snow flurries.
So that means that the School's Out children and I
were stuck inside at the YMCA ALL DAY LONG.
But we made the most of it
and had a popcorn and movie adventure in the afternoon :).

And, due to the weather, the Dahl House hosted
it's first Fire in the Fireplace of the Season! :)

It was LOVELY!

Thursday was cold...and SNOWY!

And I absolutely LOVED it! :)

How was your week?
Has your weather been usually cold too?
Have you attended a bonfire this fall?

I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you so much for visiting today!
I hope you come back soon!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment