Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Five-O #39 {Sickness is Going Around...}

Good Evening, Friends & Family.
Well, unfortunately, it seems that the cold and flu season
 has arrived here in Central IL.
With that being said, I hope that you are able to miss out on it!
ITS NOT FUN!

Anyway, in spite of sickness,
it was been a rushed, busy ride on the Roller-Coaster this week.
C'mon with me and tell you all about it on today's:

To say the least,
Friday was a multiple coffee day.
And Starbucks helped me out with this,
by having a buy-one-get-one-free deal! :)

I think ideally Starbucks is hoping you will share the free coffee with someone else,
but...I really needed both of them.
I think part of my energy deficiency was that 
that nasty sick bug had finally caught me :(.

So I spent all day Saturday and Sunday in my pajamas
doing nothing exerting and eating comfort food.

My mom was sick too,
but she still decided that homemade veggie soup
would be more beneficial than store-bought.
Who am I to argue?

Monday, I got creative for the TJ Kiddos and made them a cardboard top hat :)
No particular reason...just something I wanted them to have :).

Notice I said "for" and not "with"...
Considering that this hat involved duct tape, staples, and glue,
I wasn't letting those kids anywhere near it 
til everything was securely fastened into place.

Tuesday, the kiddos and I make turkeys
to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.

I had the children write what they were thankful for around the border of the picture.
I'm not kidding when I say 
that two of them expressed excessive gratefulness for bratwursts.
That's my little darlings...

Wednesday and Thursday were filled with Christmas Program rehearsals.
Anyone who has helped with a children's program before
knows that it isn't always the easiest thing to do.
With that in mind,
I try to go into the practices prayed up and having read the Word of God.

I don't always get it right,
but I'm trying and I guess that's what really matters. :)

How has your week been?
Has your house been visited by the sick bug?
If so, I hope that everyone is recovering quickly!
Have you ever directed a children's holiday program?

I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you so much for visiting today!
Please come back soon!

LOVE,

No comments:

Post a Comment