Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Five-O #33 {This Week Sort of Passed in a Blur...}

Good Morning, Dear Ones!
And Happy Friday!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I don't know about you,
but this week has absolutely FLOWN by for me!
I suppose this has to do with the fact
that I've practically been meeting myself coming and going
the last few days.
Take a seat, take a breath
(or maybe I should...)
and I'll tell you all about my week on this edition of:

Friday, I had the day off work
(HALLELUJAH!)
and spent the day just doing "around the house" things
that I needed to do.
Saturday, I spent the day technologically impaired.
My iPhone LITERALLY took 12 hours to update.
It was pretty frustrating, but at the same time
it was sort of nice to have a technology break.

I ended the day by taking a few moments to
Just Be...

Sunday was a day spent with extended family.
After church, a whole bunch of us went to Red Lobster for dinner.
YUMMY!
I haven't been there in a long time.
Everyone enjoyed lots of food, fun, and fellowship! :)



Just one big, FABULOUS Family! :)

Monday I  made my weekly excursion to the Library
(my home away from home). 
Even as busy as I am during this time of year,
I feel that it is important to take time to read.

I'm very excited to dive into these books!
And, yes, I was wearing bright, yellow tights that day...:)

Tuesday, I went to nanny my precious G&G.
You know, they really have become a bright spot in my weeks.
They break up the monotony of my "normal" split shift days.
Not to mention how adorable and fun they are! :)

I mean, look at that!
Could it possibly get any sweeter?
I don't think so! :)

Thursday, I received yet another package from Amazon.
I think I'm a little bit addicted...

Beautiful things come in Amazon packages...:)

How was your week?
Did you get to spend any quality time with your extended family?
Am I the only one addicted to Amazon?
(SURELY NOT!)

I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope to see you back again soon!
Have a Great Weekend!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment