Friday, September 13, 2013

Hi! My Name's Sarah and I Have a Problem {I'm a Compulsive Diy-er}

Good Afternoon, Friends and Family!
FALL is in the air!
And I am VERY EXCITED about it! :)


Okay, so we all know that in general I am a CRAFTY person,
but the CRISP GORGEOUSNESS OF FALL
seems to bring it out my crafty side even more than usual.
Grandparents' Day was last Sunday
and I usually like to MAKE whatever gift I give my 
WONDERFUL PAPA AND GRANDMA!
This year was No Exception! :)
(Shout out to my ADOPTED Grandparents!
They didn't have to put up with me as their grandchild...
THEY CHOSE TOO!!!!
LOVE YOU, PAPA AND GRANDMA 
WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! XOXO)

LAST YEAR for Grandparents' Day,
I knew I wanted to do something FALL related
(SHOCKING, right?)
I had a PINTEREST INSPIRED SPRING craft in my head
that I decided to AUTUMNIZE
(Yes, that is a word...I just made it up...).
(You can find my Spring Inspiration here)
Here is my Project: 





*SIGH*
I still LOVE it! :)

I knew I was going to have a difficult time 
trying to top that this year...
And to be honest, 
I didn't top it.
But this Grandparents' Day craft is special in its own right too...

This is only the FIRST of
SEVERAL AUTUMN DIYs I have planned...

Stay tuned! :)

What kind of fall decor have you made and/or enjoyed?
I would love to see what you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment