Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Five-O #16 {Aaaannnndddd Summer Camp Starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...}

Good Morning, Dears!
Happy Friday!

I don't know about you,
but I AM READY for the weekend!
I'm exhausted!
 C'mon! I'll tell you all about it on today's:

Last Friday was my final day of preparation
for my Littler Scribblers Summer Camp.
And let me just say,
I worked my booty off!

But I am very proud of how it turned out! :)

Sunday I was scheduled to work in the 2-3 year old class
(I think someone was trying to prepare me for Little Scribblers...).
It was a lovely day and we were able to take the kids outside to play.
Due to all the rain we have been getting around here,
there was a large puddle of water near the playground.
The kids naturally wanted to play in it
so I watched them carefully while they "fished" and threw rocks in.

Believe it or not, none of the kids got wet! :)

Monday was the first day of Little Scribblers Camp!
I had Nine little lovelies to take care of
and I fell head over heels in love with everyone of them!
We had an all-around GREAT day
talking about how special we are as individuals.

It was a perfectly gorgeous day 
and we were able to spend some time outdoors as well!

Most of this week (Sunday - Wednesday),
we have been having special revival services at POP.
Tuesday Night, Maranda and I both "got the memo"
to break out the animal print shoes for the occasion :).

"I've got the eye of the tiger, the fire! And you're gonna hear me ROAR!!!!" ;)

Thursday brought us some grumpy Little Scribblers :(.
I think it mostly had to do with them still adjusting to the new schedule
and it being near the end of the week.
As I already stated, I'M READY FOR THE WEEKEND
so it's understandable that they are too!
Tired or not though,
we made it through Thursday without any big mishaps
and again were able to play outdoors for a while :).

As I've already said, I'm in love with these precious Little People :).

How was your week?
Have you been able to get out and enjoy the lovely Summer weather yet?
I would love to hear you stories!

Thank you so much for visiting today!
Please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment