Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five-O #46 {Take Me to My Happy Place...}

Wow!
What a CRA - AZY Week it has been!

I will be telling that story soon,
but on today's:

I'm going to focus on the positives! :)

On Friday, I made a trip to my Home Away from Home
(the Library)
and left with a beautiful pile of new books to read :).

*sigh* What a lovely sight!

Saturday was Valentine's Day
and this is how I spent my day! :)

If you've never read Love Monster by Rachel Bright to your kids,
I HIGHLY recommend it! :)

Sunday after an amazing church service,
I took my darling Annagale out for a belated birthday dinner
at Famous City Bistro.

I generally do NOT order a burger when I go out to eat,
but that day, a burger sounded amazing to me.
Furthermore, I am usually VERY hesitant to try new things.
Most times I find something I like at a restaurant
and order that every time.
However, this time I was very glad I didn't do that!
The burger was A-MA-AZING!


Monday, this lovely arrived in the mail.

I read this book for the first time last fall
and loved it!
So glad I finally have my own copy! :)

Thursday at work, in addition to my usual duties,
I was called upon to play hairdresser.

Pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Especially considering I had no bobby pins,
only tiny elastics to work with! :)

How was your week?
How did you spend your Valentine's Day?
Have you tried any new food/drink items lately?
Was that "weird" for you?
How have you been fixing your girls' hair lately?

Thank you so much for visiting today!
I hope you come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment