Sunday, February 1, 2015

Friday Five-O #43 {The January Blues...}

Good  Evening, Dear Ones!
I hope this finds you doing well!
Let me apologize for the tardiness of this post.
I have been sick for nearly a week now
and simply did not have the energy to post on Friday.

Well, this has been a week for me...
to say the least!
I'm afraid to say that the "January Blues"
seem to have hit with full force :(.
Come along with me and I'll tell you all about it on today's:

Last week at TJ,
the kiddos and I were busy making a wintry penguin craft.
We finished them up on Friday.
I think they're adorable!

I especially love the one that looks like a baby chick :)

On Sunday, I got to have dinner with Amie, my Wonderful Grandparents,
and these two beautiful young people :).

*sigh* Young love...

Monday brought a lovely blanket of soft snow.
Which, of course, I HAD to photograph! :)

Wednesday was a Half Day at TJ...
which means that I spent 9 hours with the children that day.
Yeah...it wore me out!
Add to that that I've been fighting sickness all week...
I was READY for that day to be over!
But it wasn't a bad day,
in fact it went rather smoothly
and the kiddos and I made these awesome snow towns!

I absolutely LOVE how they turned out!

The last few days of the week were on the rough side.
The kids were tired and had been cooped up inside too long,
I was sick and just wanted to sleep,
it was just...time for the week to be over.
As if to prove my point,
my darling Louise decided she just couldn't handle
one more minute with the other children
and went and hid.
This is how I found her.

I had to chuckle...mostly because I wanted to be doing the same thing!

How was your week?
Has sickness hit your house?
I hope for your sakes' that it stays far away!
What kind of crafts have you been up to?

I would love to know what's been going on in your life!

Thank you so much for visiting today!
I hope you come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment