Saturday, April 5, 2014

What I'm Feeling Right Now...SPRINGY! :) {Link-Up #1}

Good Morning, Dears!
Happy Saturday!

I hope this finds you all doing well!
This post is a Link-Up to a post of Another Great Blogger, Miki.
I totally encourage you to check out her blog!
She ALWAYS has fun things to say
and interesting stories to tell! :)

A while back I read a post she had written titled:
What I'm Feeling Right Now.
And basically that's all the post was about:
her sharing what she was feeling at the current moment 
and what caused those emotions.
I enjoyed reading that post.

This morning I read another such post by Miki.
Again, I enjoyed it
and decided to join the Link-Up and do my own post.
So here goes...:)

What I'm Feeling Right Now:

Weird.
I'm dealing with a situation in my personal life
that has set me off kilter. 
This situation has had a ripple effect on various other parts of my life
and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it at the moment.
I am expected to do something "normal" this weekend
that right at this moment doesn't feel very "normal".
Like I said...I feel weird.

Excited.
It seems that Spring has FINALLY Sprung
and I love spending a few moments every day
searching for a Signs of Spring.
Yes, I consider MUD to be a Sign of Spring.
That proves the snow has melted!

Happy.
Spring Break at the YMCA is over
and I can't tell you how happy that makes me!
Whenever the kids are out of school,
it chucks my normal routine right out the window!
Therefore the fact that the kiddos are returning to school on Monday
makes me very happy indeed!
I get my routine back! :)

A Bit Stressed.
Last Christmas Season, I kind of wore myself out with Photography Shoots
(I never thought I'd hear myself say that...).
Therefore, the last few months,
 I have used my camera rather sparingly
(I've only done two "real" shoots this year thus far).

However, I now have two more shoots scheduled for this month
and know that I need to buckle down and finish editing 
those last two shoots before the calendar ushers in my next shoot.
Not quite sure where I'm going to find those needed minutes,
but it's just something I HAVE to accomplish!
See? I'm feeling a bit stressed.

Culinary.
Yes, I said I'm feeling culinary. :)
My friend, Jessica, and I are attempting to become better oriented in the kitchen.
Last weekend we made an EXTRAORDINARY breakfast
(you can read more about that here).
Today we are going to try Homemade Egg Drop Soup.
I'll let you know how that goes! :)

What are you feeling right now?
I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment