Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Five-O #13 {A Week Full of Fellowship!}

Good Morning, Darlings!
I hope you've had a good week!

I've got some extra fun stuff to share with you on this

Last Friday night was College & Career Night.
On a monthly basis,
my College & Career Group get together and do...something.
Our events range from gym nights and Christian Comedian Video nights
to church rallies and card game nights at local coffee shops.
We do pretty much anything and everything
and we have fun together while we're doing it!
For this particular outing,
we decided to try out a new downtown restaurant

and then pay a visit to a local coffee bar to listen to some live music

The coffee and music thing didn't end up working out
due to an entry fee we were previously unaware of.
However, I would still consider the night a great success!

Sunday, I received some sad news:
one of my aunts had passed away suddenly the night before
Technically she's not my aunt...
her brother married my mom's sister...
(yeah...figure that one out...).
But still she was one of the greatest ladies I had the privilege of knowing
and calling part of my family.



Tuesday, I took a walk down memory lane.
My darling cousin, Madi is graduating from High School tonight
and I wanted to dedicate a blog to her and include some baby photos.
I found some AWESOME ones!
Here are some of my favorites:


You can find more photos as well as my full "All About My Madi" post here.

Wednesday night was Awards Service for NLCA.
It was a WONDERFUL night celebrating the achievements
of my dear friends and family.
After the service, my family and I went to dinner at Chili's.
My adorable cousin, Ruben, was the most charming lemon eater
I've ever seen in my life!
See for yourself!

Anybody want a lemon? :)

Thursday, after a particularly hectic,
run-around-like-a-crazy-person day,
I had a spontaneous get-together
with one of my favorite ladies, Candace and her kiddos.
You remember Candace?

She's been pretty popular on this blog...
She's got a HUGE Mother's Heart.
She believes that Love Makes a Family.
And she's lived through some terrible heartbreak.
I'm ALWAYS up for fellowship time with this lovely lady!

How has your week been?
I would love to hear all about it!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment