Monday, May 19, 2014

Apparently I Can Keep Secrets Now...{I'm Sanctified Proud Of That!}

Good Evening, Friends!
I hope this finds you doing well!

I have a secret to tell you:
I think I know how to keep secrets now.
Honestly, I used to not be able to hold water...
seriously...if someone told me a secret,
I would HAVE to share with at least one other person.
It was like a medical condition or something!
I'm not proud of that.
I'm sure I betrayed a lot of people's trust back then.
But that is not the case now!

In the last few days/weeks,
a few different people have entrusted me some pretty big secrets
and I've actually been able to keep them to myself.
This is kind of a big thing for me!
I'm proud of myself!
(Sanctified proud, of course!)

So just what are these big secrets you might ask?
I can't tell you! They're secrets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment