Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me...{I'm A Little Random Today}

G'Day, Mates!

I'm feeling a bit random today...

well, technically, I feel random every day,
but today I feel Excessively Random.
(I out-of-the-blue told someone that I really don't know
that wearing mismatched socks is like having a party on your feet...
not kidding...)
So to continue in this odd, but fun vein of thought,
I decided that I would share with you
Ten Random Facts About Myself:

1. I have a flat spot on the top of my head.
My mom swears it wasn't there when I was born,
so I can only figure that I was dropped at one point
(that would explain so much wouldn't it?),
or I need to drastically improve my hair styling skills...
This picture really has nothing to do with my hair,
but I think it kinda fits the mood of this post.
2. When I was a child, I was afraid of elderly people.
Not really sure why...I just was...
3. I've never broken a bone
(if I have an accident in the next few days...)
4. I can cross my pinky toe over my next toe without using my hands 
(but only on my right foot).
For some reason, this one kind of freaks people out.
5. I have a hard time asking questions.
I guess I don't want to appear stupid or something...
I've told you before that my insecurity issues are a work in progress.
6. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a geologist when I grew up
LOVED rocks!
and kind of still do...
7. I have a scar shaped like a crescent moon on the middle finger of my left hand.
There was a potato cutting incident when I was about 12...
and yes, I now have a fear of knives.
8. I kind of a have a foot fetish.
Hence the mismatched sock confession...
And all the photos of my shoes...
9. I LOVE dill pickles!
Don't even try to get me to eat a Bread and Butter one though!
NO WAY! Pickles should NOT be sweet!
10. When I eat cereal, I usually pour the cereal on top of the milk.
Hey...don't judge...I like my cereal CRUNCHY not SOGGY...

You probably didn't need (or want)
to know some of these things about me,
but it's too late now...
you already read it!

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment