Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Five-O #11 {This Week Was Kinda Weird...}

Good Morning, Dears!
Happy Friday!

I hope you're ready for another

It has been a good week,
though not necessarily as busy and exciting as last week
(you can read more about that here.),
but a good week nonetheless.
Weird too though...
Things just a bit on the un-ordinary side.
But still good :).

Friday as I was walking into work,
I was greeted by this GORGEOUS sight!

*sigh* I never tire of seeing the signs of spring! :)
Spring always sends violent sneezing fits my way,
but I try not to let it bother me too much :).

Saturday and Sunday I was proud to capture
the engagement photos of my dear lifelong friend, Kevin,
and his lovely fiance, Hannah.

More to come soon! :)

Tuesday afternoon brought about some
MAJOR Spring Cleaning around Thomas Jefferson.
Whilst cleaning, I stumbled upon two boxes of sidewalk chalk
that I had forgotten I had.
Naturally, I took the discovery as a sign
that that's what supposed to happen that day.
The children, of course, had a blast
and drew whole states on the playground
(at least that's what they told me it was...).
This was my contribution:

Yes, we are all special...
in more ways than one if you catch my meaning...;)

Wednesday night after church,
Jessica insisted that I experience Red Robin's deliciousness...
apparently, she thinks I have been deprived long enough! :)
And she was right! It was YUMMY!

Particularly dessert :).
Let me just say right here and right now:
I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!!

Thursday, my mom had her 7th orthopedic surgery.
That's right...I said 7th.
35 Years in Accounts Payable at Caterpillar, INC
have done worn out her hands!

Today's surgery was relatively minor and very successful!
A very small tumor was removed from under the fingernail
of the middle finger of her left hand.
Part of her fingernail had to be removed as well.
She is going to be spending the next few days
being waited on hand and foot by her dear friend, 
the amazing lady I refer to as Grandma Linda.

How had your week been?
Am I the only who just kind of had a weird week?

I would love to hear your stories!

Thank you for stopping by!
Please visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment